One good book is better than hundred friends as the books are containing plethora of knowledge which illuminate our life and way. There are many kinds of books which give us knowledge, motivation and Entertainment. But here are few books that can help us to mend our ways and to become better person
- Lord Jim is book written by Joseph Conrad which is true story of the SS Jeddah that was abandoned by its crew. It is based on the struggle and failure of the chief mate Jim.
- Memoirs of Anti –Semite by Gregor von Rezzori is novel of five non overlapping stories that turn the memoirs self implication into subtle and ferocious ethic and reveals that we all are bounded by casual and dangerous moral lapses.
- Distant Star is written by Roberto Bolano as detective story about experimental poet’s rise to prominence and inhuman art that he develops in dictatorship.
- Collected stories by the Deborah Eisenberg really awake the readers about the arrangements of people that make their lives possible.
- The Boat by Nam le is entertaining book that reveal about hunting for love and self-loathing that reflect the ethos of literary endeavour at its best.
- Essays by Wallace Shawn are about the performance and roles that we believe we play in daily life.
- Season of migration to north written by Tayeb Salih is fascinating novel embedded with charms of Weston thoughts in poetry and liberal ideals.